Pursuant to the provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, you are hereby advised that the domain owner of our Website www.azulmarino.tv is the company AZUL MARINO PRODUCCIONES S.L hereinafter “THE COMPANY”, with VAT number B83790899 and registered address at Proción nº 7 Portal 1, 2º A, (28023) de Madrid, Spain, officially registered and entered in Volume 19359 Folio 109, Sheet M-339374 of the Madrid Companies Register.
Contact details of the company as the Data Controller:
AZUL MARINO PRODUCCIONES S.L
VAT Number: B83790899
Address: Proción nº 7 Portal 1, 2º A, (28023) de Madrid.
Phone.: (+34) 913.729.681
Email address: email@example.com
Visiting our Website does not require users to provide any information. In the event of users providing any personal information, the data collected via this Website will be subject to proper and lawful processing, always in compliance with and pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU)) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and any other implementing provisions.
THE COMPANY undertakes to safeguard the privacy of any personal information provided by Users on the Website and, pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU)) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and other applicable legislation, hereby advises you that:
- Any personal data provided to THE COMPANY, acting as the Data Controller, shall be held under the latter’s responsibility. The primary purpose of such information is to enable the management of users registered with the website, the provision of any services requested, and the sending of advertising material relating to the products and services marketed by THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY may forward these data to its providers in Spain or other countries, for internal database management purposes, or to the competent administrative or legal authorities in compliance with its legal and tax obligations. THE COMPANY undertakes to safeguard the privacy of the information furnished and any other information it may have access to at any time, and shall under no circumstances disclose such information for any other purpose whatsoever without THE USER’s prior express consent.THE USER declares that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and fully up to date, and shall be solely liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from failure to comply with such obligation. Should the information provided by a User belong to a third party other than the person providing it, THE USER shall inform such third party of the content of the present Policy and obtain their consent to the provision of their data to THE COMPANY. THE USER shall likewise advise THE COMPANY of any changes in their personal information in order to ensure the proper management and quality of the service and of the data processed, in particular those regarding contact details, such as the address, direct debit bank account details, email address, telephone number, etc.Where the request or service agreement is made by a legal entity, the consent given by its agents or authorized representatives pursuant to Article 21 of Spanish Law 34/2002 shall be deemed to have been given both on their own behalf and on behalf of the legal entity represented by them.
Any personal data provided by THE USER for the provision of a service may be retained for at least the number of years required for compliance with legal and tax obligations, even following termination of the contractual relationship, until USER’s consent to that effect is withdrawn.
The legal basis for the processing of the data provided is the execution of the service or request made by the User. The sending of advertising, including by email about products and services, is based on the consent given by the User when requesting the services.
INFORMATION STORAGE TIME.
The personal data provided by the user for the provision of a service will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data provided by the user in forms or requests for services will be kept for a period of two years from and from the last confirmation of interest made by the User.
The data are collected for the following purposes:
- Addressing any questions, issues or suggestions regarding the services provided by the company.
- Providing advice on the services provided by the COMPANY and on matters of interest to Users.
- Sending information on the activities and events organized by THE COMPANY and on the services provided by it.
- Sending any requested quotations.
- Sending marketing information on the services provided by THE COMPANY.
- Appropriate security measures have been adopted for the collection of personal data to prevent their loss or unauthorized access or handling, in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU)) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
- THE COMPANY shall in no event use the personal data made available to it by THE USER to provide any services other than those indicated in section c) above, or for its own purposes or any purposes other than those expressly authorized by the data subject.
- THE USER may at any time exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, data portability, erasure, objection or withdrawal of prior consent to the processing of his/her personal data by writing to THE COMPANY at the above postal address, clearly specifying his/her contact details and attaching a copy of their Spanish National Identity /Tax Identification Document or other proof of their identity.
- THE USER is hereby advised of his/her right to file a complaint with the oversight body Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish data protection agency), either online or by writing to its registered address at Jorge Juan 6, (28001) Madrid (Spain).
- By clicking on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the data collection form, THE USER agrees to the processing of his/her personal data on the terms specified above.